JINDO BRL Woman
Want to be notified when we have stock?
- Eco-friendly urban sneaker made of the natural materials burel and cork
- Rubber outsole with 30% cork components
- Highly resistant, water repellent, thermoregulating, breathable and flexible
- Cotton laces, with an extra pair included in a different colour
- Made in Portugal
Our classic Jindo was reinvented with the addition of another Portuguese artisanal fabric, the Burel, a composed 100% by wool. Highly resistant, flexible, water-repellent and a natural thermal insulator, the Burel joined the already usual Cork, making this sneaker even more functional, stylish and unique. Eco-friendly, its materials are completely recyclable, from the rubber outsole with 30% cork to the leather lining and the cotton laces.
Made in Portugal, using only Portuguese and natural materials, the Jindo Burel sneaker reunites the best functionalities for every day wear: thermoregulation, water repellence, flexibility, high resistance, breathability and premium comfort.
Recognized by its superb features, the Jindo Burel won an ISPO “Winner” Award 2017 in the "Outdoor – Footwear Lifestyle segment".
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.