- Ventilated mesh at back and shoulders for a high breathability
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Soft foam panels at shoulder blades and lower back for a comfortable support
- Adjustable padded chest and waist straps with release buckle system
- Made in Polyester, a fabric with great durability
- Mountain backpack with a total capacity of 40L
- Easy-access strategically placed pockets and compartments
- Fully adjustable top for pack expansion
- Side compression straps
- Adjustable straps on chest with attached whistle for emergencies
- Adjustable padded straps on shoulders
- Adjustable padded belt on hip
- Daisy chains on the front
- Reflective details for better visibility in low-light conditions
Featuring a trendy design, the new Wilder backpacks collection is greatly comfortable, ergonomic and stylish. The trending colours mix perfectly with the urban landscape, but it is in the trails that the Wilder will outstand the most.
The Wilder 40 has a total capacity of 40L, the room you need for an occasional getaway in the woods or a city break. It has a main compartment with inner pockets for a good organization and a zipped one on the front for something you may need within fast and easy reach, as tickets or maps. There’s also two side mesh pockets.
The backpack’s top part is fully adjustable, so you can adjust depending on its load or take a sleeping bag if needed. Plus, the inner straps allow to store climbing ropes and have them handy, while the pole holders on the front let you place your hiking poles. And for a fully comfortable use, you can also adjust the padded shoulders and hip straps to your height. A reflector on the bottom make the backpack visible at night and in low light conditions.