- Lightweight backpack vest for trail running
- Padded and breathable back
- Ergonomic construction
- Main compartment with inside hydrated bladder compartment
- Two adjustable bottle holders
- Elastic straps on chest for extra comfort
- Whistle for emergencies
- Zipped mesh pocket on front
- Velcro mesh pocket on front
- Compression-cord system to attach trail running poles and other gear
- Adjustable shoulder straps through Velcro
- Reflective details for better visibility in low-light conditions
Designed for long-distance trail running races, the LYNX 7.0 is a backpack vest with utmost features to help you achieve a remarkable performance on trails. Lightweight and breathable, it has the needed room for your trail running gear.
At the front, there are two adjustable bottle holders and two top pockets, with elastic straps on the chest that are also adjustable in height, so the backpack stays perfectly fitted to your body. On the back, there’s the main compartment with inside compartments for a hydration bladder and plenty of room for everything you need for the race. There’s also a compression-cord system to attach your trail running poles and any other gear. Both sides count with extra big pockets to store energy bars and even a windbreaker.
The LYNX 7.0 features a smart design that makes possible to adjust the shoulder straps from the inside, for extra comfort and a proper fit. The padded back in mesh provides comfort and breathability. Plus, the reflectors all over provide a superb visibility in low light conditions, for safe runs in the wild.