Want to be notified when we have stock?
- Nubuck and neoprene sockliner slip-on for extreme comfort and style
- Atop® system for a fast and close fit
- Rubber outsole for great grip on both wet and dry terrains
Designed for your feet and styled for the street, the Burmilla combines comfort with urban coolness for everyday wear. Using the atop® reel knob lacing system, it is the first slip-on in the world offering a “micro-adjustment” system to guarantee a perfect fit on the foot.
The atop® is a quick and easy fastening system first used in high performance shoes which has now come to city streets, providing great functionality to this eye-catching sneaker. Loose or tight, you decide how you want to wear them: all you need to do is turn the small reel; a simple mechanism done in seconds and with only one hand.
The upper front made of premium Italian nubuck leather complements the superb design of the Burmilla, making it extremely soft and pleasant to touch. Naturally breathable, they’re perfect for all-year wear. With the neoprene sockliner, you’ll feel like you’re putting on a sock, as it embraces the foot softly, to prevent skin friction and blisters and guaranteeing extreme flexibility and a natural bend.
What’s more, the Burmilla features virtually unbreakable Kevlar laces, up until now used on all-terrain hiking and snowboard boots. This means that, despite being very thin and light, these laces are extremely tough and durable.
Easy on the eyes and on your feet, this sneaker features a modern minimalist design with neutral and easy-going colours. The simple lines make the Burmilla an elegant model for both casual and smart casual wear, with great functionality and style.
This sneaker got to the final stage of the Outdoor Award Trade Show in 2016.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- SUEDE/NUBUCK - Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust and apply a waterproofing spray. We also recommend the use of a nubuck leather cleaner and a conditioner.
- CAREFUL - Do not polish; do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.