- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Completely waterproof due to our aquaproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water, cold and dirt from getting in
- Toe and ankle areas with rubber reinforcement for protection and durability
- Padded ankle especially designed for the best support and flexibility
Specifically designed for women’s feet and made with the best technologies for outdoor adventures, the Kouprey is a strong, stable and durable boot for those who wish to walk for hours with a heavy backpack (up to 100L), without setbacks and with great feet protection under adverse weather conditions. The aquaproof membrane makes the boot 100% waterproof and allow you to reach an excellent performance on a wide range of terrains.
The vibram® outsole delivers remarkable grip and traction even on the most technical paths thanks to the wide and spaced out lugs to release any small rocks that might hinder your foot strike. Toe and heel rubber reinforcements prevent you from feeling uncomfortable when accidently running into any obstacles. Although being a highly technical boot, you can also take this boot to go on a nice walk in city park.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.