Want to be notified when we have stock?
- Trail Running sneaker with a highly resistant nylon mesh upper
- Vibram® outsole with Megagrip for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Ortholite X-40 with EVA heel cup featuring a high level of cushioning
- Liquid toe TPU protection on toe and heel for flexibility and lightweight
- Instep secure system for a perfect fit
- Elastic tongue pocket for laces
- Reflective details for greater visibility at night or in poor light
Our Jaguar sneaker got a massive upgrade – and a new name. Designed for runners with wide feet that also prefer a well-cushioned stride while running, the Jaguarundi sneaker has the premium features you need for longs runs in uneven trails.
This highly breathable and lightweight sneaker features a greatly resistant nylon mesh upper and our instep secure system with webbing eyelets, to guarantee a perfect fit. The back and toe liquid TPU reinforcements provides wider stability and protection without comprising its weight and flexibility.
The Jaguarundi counts on a Vibram® outsole with reversely inclined lugs to guarantee excellent traction and braking, with a TPU reinforcement offering extra stability and support. The Megagrip compound adds a higher grip to the ground even on wet and muddy terrains.
The Ortholite anatomic insole X-40 plus an EVA midsole assure shock absorption and cushioning with every pace. The 11mm drop promotes utmost comfort for runners who strongly privilege this feature, being the perfect trail running sneaker for training.