- Technical jacket for snow adventures with PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- Waterproof membrane up to 15,000mm and highly breathable up to 15,000mvt
- Fully taped seams
- Polar fleece panel at the back area
- Detachable and stretch snow powder skirt
- Elastic thumb-loops
- Zippered vents underarm
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Four front pockets
- Inside pocket for goggles
- Inside pocket for media
- Flap arm pocket for ski pass
If skiing in mountaintops is your thing, this highly breathable snow jacket with a 15,000mm waterproof membrane and fully taped seams is what you need to conquer the slopes. Made with a four-ways mechanical stretch fabric and filled with the remarkable PrimaLoft® insulation, this jacket will keep you warm, comfortable and ready for all weathers up there in the peaks.
A microfleece back heating panel and an adjustable hood reinforce cold protection, while the inner cuffs with thumb loops improve insulation and the detachable stretch powder skirt keeps the snow out while skiing. Later in the day, you can remove the powder skirt and wear it as a regular and stylish jacket in the village for nice après-ski walks.
Its functionality is completed with zippered vents underarm that allow for a great air-flow when you need it and a great number of pockets to store all your essential stuff, including goggles, media gadgets and ski pass.