- Made of suede leather with PU collar
- Completely waterproof due to our aquaproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water, cold and dirt from getting in
- PU collar for the best support and yet more freedom of movement
The Hedgehog is the essential footwear for anyone who enjoys small adventures in the mountains and/or long walks in the city. Made of leather and combined with our aquaproof membrane, it makes it a great waterproof option for rainy days.
Designed to give you the ultimate comfort, the Hedgehog collar is partly made of flexible PU panels exclusively designed for the best support and easy movements along the way. The suede tongue was designed to give feet easy flexion, as well as providing a very soft touch and extra comfort. Added to that, the gusseted tongue is sewn on both sides to prevent water and dirt from passing through.
To top it off, the upper open eyelets make your shoelaces easier to handle, so you can put them on as quickly as you can take them off. And don’t miss the plaid pattern inside that make the Hedghog even more distinctive.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- SUEDE/NUBUCK - Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust and apply a waterproofing spray. We also recommend the use of a nubuck leather cleaner and a conditioner.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.