- Made of genuine leather and nylon mesh for greater resistance and durability
- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Completely waterproof thanks to our aquaproof membrane
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe and heel areas with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water and dirt from getting in
Prepared for long hikes in the mountains, the Gobi Bear is a training shoe made in genuine leather and nylon mesh providing all the comfort, resistance and breathability you need for Trekking or Pure Hiking. Completely waterproof thanks to our integrated aquaproof membrane, this training shoe can be used under all weather conditions.
It features a Vibram® outsole designed to deliver excellent grip and traction in all terrains, with a contact area featuring dedicated lugs to ride through irregular off trails, very effective even on rocky adventures. In turn, the Phylon EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and lightweight for a more stable and comfortable strike even after long hours hiking.
The toe rubber reinforcement delivers excellent protection against any type of impact, besides extending long term wear, while the gusseted tongue prevents water and dirt from getting in, keeping your feet warm and dry throughout any adventure.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.