- Made of grain leather and suede
- Gusseted tongue on both sides to prevent cold and dirt from getting in
- Extra pair of shoelaces in different colour
Style and comfort are the words which best define the Hokkaido. The casual and urban design makes it the perfect footwear if you want to look trendy, but still comfortable. Made in Portugal, this soft skin boot is made of leather and suede, offering the lightest and most pleasant gait.
The upper open eyelets make it easier to tie and untie your shoelaces, so you can put them on as quickly as you can take them off. The gusseted tongue is sewn on both sides to prevent dirt from passing through, keeping your feet comfortable. This is the perfect boot for stylish walks in the city.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- SUEDE/NUBUCK - Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust and apply a waterproofing spray. We also recommend the use of a nubuck leather cleaner and a conditioner.
- CAREFUL - Do not polish; do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.