- Urban boot made of leather and cork
- Rubber outsole for a great grip on both wet and dry terrains
- Gusseted tongue on both sides to prevent cold and dirt from getting in
- Extra set of shoelaces in different colour
Featuring a distinctive design, our classic Bombay SK boot is set to face city’s cold. This high-quality boot, made in Portugal, features a leather and cork upper that provides the warm you need on those freezing winter days. And to guarantee cold remains outside, the naturally thermoregulatory cork insole prevents any cold from getting in, keeping your feet warm and comfortable even after long hours.
The trendy rubber outsole guarantees extra durability and great grip if rain shows up. The padded area around the ankle allow for extra comfort, increasing cosiness whilst in use. To top it up, the external tongue shield prevents dirt from entering through, so you can go explore the city knowing you’re wearing a great urban boot.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.