- Berg outsole for the best performance on urban terrains
- Seamless construction with thermo-welded materials
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe and heel areas with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent cold and dirt from getting in
The Corsican 2.0 sneaker was designed to provide great comfort and style for adventures in low-medium technical trails and urban treks. Now seamless, it got even more comfortable, featuring an upper made of nylon mesh with thermo-welded materials that allow also for a greater flexibility.
Our Berg outsole promotes excellent grip and traction on urban grounds, while the Phylon EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and lightweight strikes. Additionally, the toe and heel rubber reinforcement offers excellent resistance upon impact.
- SYNTHETICS (PU) - Clean your shoe with mild soap and cold water and remove excess dirt with a stiff brush or soft cloth.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.