- Running shoe made with the best technologies for Trail Running
- Made of Cordura® with thermoplastic welding support for great resistance and durability
- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Lining with Heiq® treatment for thermoregulation and breathability
- Ortholite X-40 with EVA heel cup featuring a high level of cushioning
- Liquid toe rubber protection for flexibility and lightweight
- Instep secure system for a perfect fit
- Elastic tongue pocket for laces
For enthusiasts and professional trail runners in search of the best performance, even on slippery trails, the Pantera offer the best technologies currently available in the market. Put to the test by Portuguese ultramarathonist Carlos Sá, the Pantera passed with flying colours, helping him achieve excellent results in extreme competitions, like his remarkable 4th place in the challenging 30th Marathon des Sables.
With a Cordura® mesh upper and thermoplastic welding support, this training shoe assure the necessary breathability, resistance and durability, no matter how demanding the trails. The Heiq® treatment inside offers thermoregulation, keeping your foot warm when it's cold and fresh when it's hot: the perfect wear throughout the year and under any weather conditions.
The Vibram® sole with Megagrip compound and a drop of 9.5 mm promotes an excellent performance thanks to its small, multidirectional, square lugs and the fitted TPU reinforcement that guarantee exceptional support, stability, grip and traction on uneven surfaces. The wavy lines allow for a more natural and flexible strike, while the cushioning EVA midsole, along with the Ortholite X-40 EVA heel cup insole, provide extended comfort for several hours. Moreover, the Instep Secure System offers a total adjustment, so you can wear and feel the Pantera as a second skin.