- Berg outsole for the best performance on urban terrains
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Perforated mesh for quick dry and high breathability
- Toe area with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Drainage system for water activities
If you’re a fan of sneakers even on summer, the Archerfish is perfect for you, allowing for a truly versatile wear. From strolls downtown to adventures by the river, this highly breathable and comfortable sneaker with a perforated upper mesh and our flexible Berg outsole – with holes in the heel and forefoot – will allow for truly enjoyable adventures, keeping your feet always dry when you’re out of water while providing the same great grip on all terrains. The wide fit makes it perfect for both regular and high-arched foot.
The rubber reinforcements on heel counter and toe areas reinforce its support and protection. Plus, the Phylon EVA midsole turns it very comfortable for long walks, providing a high cushioning while absorbing shock.
- SYNTHETICS (PU) - Clean your shoe with mild soap and cold water and remove excess dirt with a stiff brush or soft cloth.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.