- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe area with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Reflective details for greater visibility at night or under poor lighting
Go faster through the trails with the Manatee. This sneaker was specially designed to give you a fast strike, being incredibly light and with a whole construction that pushes you forward. The upper made of mesh around the ankle and up to the laces area allows for superb breathability and flexibility while the rest of the upper made of leather gives stability and makes it greatly resistant to abrasion.
The Vibram® outsole provides exceptional grip and traction even on the most difficult and rocky terrains while the Phylon EVA midsole delivers the cushion you need when you’re hiking faster. For added protection, the toe area with rubber reinforcement prevents you from getting hurt if you go against an obstacle, assuring your safety and its long lasting durability. The reflective details allow for a safe adventure under reduced lighting so nothing can stop you from getting to the next peak.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.