- Made of genuine leather and Cordura® for resistance and durability
- Berg outsole for the best performance on urban terrains
- Midsole with dual density EVA foam for superior cushioning and shock-absorption
- Toe with rubber reinforcement for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent dirt from getting through
- Reflective details for greater visibility at night or under poor lighting
Made with the finest materials, the Felis is a training shoe with an approach inspiration due to its low profile toe protection and high resistance. This training shoe is highly breathable and resistant to abrasion and tears thanks to the technical Cordura® fabric, better and more durable than the usual mesh.
Being characteristically resistant, the Felis is reinforced with our Berg outsole and a rubber toe protection, protecting your foot when bumping against any obstacles. It also delivers excellent grip and traction on urban grounds, allowing for an outstanding performance. The midsole with dual density EVA increases cushioning and stability. It features also a completely flexible gusseted tongue that makes it even more comfortable and effective in keeping any dirt out.
The reflective details guarantee every safety, from early birds to night owls, making hikers visible even under poor lighting. And despite being an urban model, you can wear the Felis for something more radical, like Parkour.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.