- Completely waterproof due to our aquaproof membrane
- Berg outsole for the best performance on urban terrains
- Phylon EVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water, cold and dirt from getting in
The lightweight Big Meerkat delivers comfort and breathability, whether walking through town or a light hike in the mountains. Due to the integrated aquaproof membrane, these are perfect for bad and wet days as they provide a remarkable thermal insulation and will stay dry even in heavy rain.
Equipped with our Berg outsole, this mid-boot achieves an excellent performance on urban grounds and low-medium technical trails, with added cushioning thanks to the phylon EVA midsole for remarkable comfort.
The reinforced toe and heel guarantee durability, aside from protecting your feet from impact against any obstacles. In turn, the gusseted tongue adds protection, especially on rainy days, by preventing any water and dirt from getting through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- SYNTHETICS (PU) - Clean your shoe with mild soap and cold water and remove excess dirt with a stiff brush or soft cloth.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.