- Berg outsole for the best performance on urban terrains
- Completely waterproof thanks to our aquaproof membrane
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe and heel areas with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water and dirt from getting in
The Hawk is one of our classics, being the essential urban training shoe that serves any user looking for superior performance and quality on urban terrains. With an outdoor design and made of genuine leather for greater endurance and quality, the Hawk features mesh panels for breathability and our aquaproof membrane to protect your feet from heavy rain, keeping them dry and comfortable. The gusseted tongue gives extra protection against rain, preventing water and dirt from entering.
This training shoe features a Phylon EVA midsole for increased cushioning and comfort and toe and heel rubber protection that, besides adding durability and resistance, protects these areas when coming against obstacles. Our Berg outsole, with multidirectional lugs, gives great traction and grip to the ground for an incredible performance even on wet surfaces, so nothing can stop your city adventures.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.