- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Completely waterproof thanks to our aquaproof membrane
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe area with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water and dirt from getting in
This shoe is already one of our classics. With a Vibram® outsole and asymmetric heel for a natural strike, it also features multidirectional lugs that deliver excellent grip and traction to any terrain, aside from great flexibility. The Phylon EVA midsole increases cushioning and guarantees light steps, making this training shoe perfect for demanding hikers looking for a great performance on irregular trails.
Its leather and nylon construction delivers superior durability and resistance while our incorporated aquaproof membrane makes it good to go under heavy rain, keeping your feet dry all day long. The gusseted tongue helps to prevent dirt and water from getting through and reinforces protection against the elements. The extended shoelaces and the straps around the shoe prevent blisters and wounds, guaranteeing a perfect adjustment to the foot and ankle. This shoe offers the comfort you need on any adventure.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.