- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Made of nylon mesh with thermoplastic welding support for superior resistance and durability
- Toe and heel areas with liquid rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Ortholite X-40 with EVA heel cup featuring a high level of cushioning
- Gusseted tongue to prevent dirt from getting in
- Instep security system to perfectly fit your feet
The Jaguar is a training shoe perfect for trail running or other high impact activities on irregular trails. The nylon mesh construction favours breathability and the thermoplastic welding make it sturdy and durable.
The Vibram® outsole with reversely inclined lugs guarantees excellent traction and braking and the TPU reinforcement offers extra stability and support. The outsole technicality is complete with the Megagrip compound, for added grip to the ground and outstanding flexibility even on wet and muddy terrains.
To enhance comfort, the Ortholite anatomic insole and the EVA foam midsole guarantee shock absorption and cushioning on every strike. The liquid rubber reinforcement on the toe and heel not only protects the areas effectively, but also allows your feet to flex easily so you can run free and with total elasticity.