- Vibram® outsole specifically for climbing
- Midsole with EVA foam at the heel for better cushioning
- Toe and ankle areas with rubber reinforcement for protection and durability
- Neoprene that allows to slip into the boot on just like a sock, adjusting naturally to the ankle
With a modern outdoor look, the Uncia boot was engineered for mountain adventures like walking or climbing. Its Vibram® outsole, engineered for approach, has an enlarged seamless protective toe area that guarantees the best protection and durability while climbing. It also offers the best grip on either dry or wet grounds. The midsole with EVA foam in the heel area offers a better cushioning for a comfortable strike, while the toe area is sturdier for a better support and enlarged contact area while climbing.
The neoprene detail in the upper – very important – allows to slip into the boots as if these were socks, adjusting naturally to the ankle. Thus, besides increasing comfort and stability, it also prevents blisters and wounds. Additionally, this material acts as an excellent insulation, keeping your feet dry and comfortable. The extended laces on the front allow a snug fit while the side pullers are there to help adjusting the boot or even hook it on the backpack to swap for another pair of shoes.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.