- Vibram® outsole for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Completely waterproof thanks to our aquaproof membrane
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light strike
- Toe area with rubber reinforcement for extra protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water and dirt from getting in
- Flexible ankle area giving extra comfort and mobility
The Llama is a highly breathable mountain boot perfect for demanding hiking where users wish to be light and fast in order to improve their performance without compromising stability and comfort.
The Vibram® outsole has an enlarged contact area for excellent grip and traction on irregular trails, guaranteeing a quick and safe strike even when carrying heavy backpacks (up to 60L). In turn, the Phylon EVA midsole delivers superior cushioning for excellent comfort and the incorporated aquaproof membrane makes the boot completely waterproof. This way you can wear them under any weather and on all types of terrains, including the muddy ones.
To extra comfort, the surrounding ankle area has a special design for better mobility and support. The gusseted tongue reinforces protection against rain and prevents dirt from getting through.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER -
Clean the interior and exterior of the shoe with a damp, lint-free cloth. If the leather is smooth, apply first a wax-based product on the surface to create a protective film and then wipe it using a gentle, damp cloth. Note: Apply only a small amount of the product in order to avoid altering the shoe’s original finish. Do not apply oily substances that could stain the leather.
- AQUAPROOF TECHNOLOGY - To enhance product performance, clean your footwear in cold water with mild soap or detergent.
- CAREFUL - Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine and do not dry them near a heat source or in direct sunlight.