- Trail Running sneaker with a highly resistant nylon mesh upper
- Vibram® outsole with Megagrip for excellent grip and traction on all terrains
- Ortholite X-40 with EVA heel cup featuring a high level of cushioning
- TPU protection on toe and heel for flexibility and lightweight
- Instep secure system for a perfect fit
- Elastic tongue pocket for laces
- Reflective details for greater visibility at night or in poor light
This highly breathable and lightweight trail running shoe is designed to assure a remarkable grip and traction on uneven trails, with a greatly resistant nylon mesh upper and our instep secure system with webbing eyelets to guarantee a perfect fit. The back and toe TPU reinforcements provide a wider stability and protection without comprising its weight and flexibility.
The Jaguarundi has a Vibram® outsole with reversely inclined lugs to guarantee excellent traction and braking, with a TPU reinforcement offering extra stability and support. The Megagrip compound assures a higher level of grip to the ground even on wet and muddy terrains. The 11mm drop promotes utmost comfort for runners who strongly privilege this feature, being the perfect trail running shoe for training.