2. Personal data You provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of DISCOVERY SPORTS, S.A. for the purposes of:
1. The performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchased, or of any other contract between You and us;
2. Attending to Your requests;
3. Providing You with information about the products of BERG or of any other company belonging to DISCOVERY SPORTS, S.A. including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
3. DISCOVERY SPORTS, S.A., with registered address at Rua João Mendonça nº529, Matosinhos Freguesia São Mamede de Infesta e Senhora da Hora, 4460-505 – Portugal , fiscal number, with the share capital of 509759580, being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the above referred address .
4. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User;
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies help websites to store and retrieve information on your browsing habits in order to customize the navigation according to your preferences.
What kinds of cookies are used in this website?
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the user leaves the web page, so there won’t be any record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve the site usability.
- Analysis of Cookies: Those who treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. Review your navigation on the website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we provide.
- Advertising Cookies: Those who handled well by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the supply of advertising space that exist on the site and can analyze their browsing habits and show you ads related to your profile navigation.
|Our site||www.bergoutdoor.com||Quitting session||Technical||No|
|THIRD PARTIES COOKIES|
|Google Adwords||Behavioral Advertising||Google Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record users’ interactions on the website. It records how many times the user visited the website and when was the first and last time that he visited. It also calculates when the session ended, the user’s source and what keywords were used.||https://support.google.com/adwords/
|Google Analytics||Analytical||Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record users’ interactions on the website. It records how many times the user visited the website and when was the first and last time that he visited. It also calculates when the session ended, the user’s source and what keywords were used.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/
|Google Doubleclick||Behavioral Advertising||Google Doubleclick cookies are used to manage third parties cookies. These cookies are used to show users relevant ads that can be of their interest. The shown ads are managed by a small selection of providers, including Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus and Adroll.||http://www.google.com/doubleclick/|
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the possibility to disable cookies on the internet browser you use, but please take into account that may prevent some Web pages to be displayed correctly.
How can I configure my browser?
1. Select the Chrome menu icon;
2. Select ‘Settings’;
3. In the bottom of the page, click on ‘Show Advanced Settings’;
4. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content Settings’;
5. Allow or disable cookies:
1. To allow cookies, select ‘Allow local data to be set (recommended)’;
2. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer;
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’;
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
1. 1. Select “Tools” > Options and continue to tab 'Privacy';
2. 2. On the menu 'Save until', select option 'Close Firefox';
If you want to allow trustful websites the possibility to store cookies permanently (for instance, to allow an automatic authentication in a site), please press 'Exceptions…', and insert the website address and press 'allow'.
1. Click on 'Edit';
2. Select ‘Preferences’;
3. On the top, select the icon ‘Security’;
4. On the segment ‘Accept Cookies’, select ‘Never’.
1. Click on ‘Settings’;
2. Select ‘Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies’