The protection of your personal data is a priority to us, that’s why we will only handle the data that’s strictly necessary to get you a better service, applying the best practices and guaranteeing information transparency in everything related to the security and protection of your personal data.
Whenever your personal data is handled by a third party, we will demand them to show the same level of security and privacy warranties to the security and protection of your personal data.
We want you to trustworthy us and that you feel that your personal data is secure with us, as we will always be committed to protect your privacy. When in doubt about data handling, we are available to enlighten you.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING MY PERSONAL DATA?
Bright Brands Sportgoods, S.A., (Berg Outdoor) headquartered in Rua João Mendonça, n.º 529, 4464-501 – Senhora da Hora, Matosinhos, with NIPC 514 485 680 and share capital of € 934,000.00, is responsible for handling your personal data.
If you need to get in touch with Berg Outdoor, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
2. HOW DO I CONTACT THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING MY DATA?
You can get in touch with the person responsible for protecting your personal data at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES BERG OUTDOOR HANDLE?
Berg Outdoor will only require your name, email address, address and mobile phone number. Additionally, you may give your tax number and date of birth to Berg Outdoor.
4. WHAT DOES BERG OUTDOOR NEED MY PERSONAL DETAILS FOR?
The required information outlined above will be used in order to manage your online account, to send information about our service, to deliver orders and to analyse your customer profile. This analysis is carried out based on your purchase history and browsing data, with the purpose of creating conditions to improve your shopping experience, as well as to optimise Berg Outdoor’s product range.
Based on this analysis, Berg Outdoor may send you offers, discounts and benefits, both generic and targeted, and other information which may be of interest to you. These offers, promotions or benefits may also be attributed automatically.
If you provide your tax number and date of birth, this data will only be used for invoicing purposes and to improve the profile analysis mentioned above, respectively.
If at whatever moment you would like to stop receiving these emails, you can do so by accessing your personal settings on your online account, or by sending a request to this email address: email@example.com
5. WHO DOES BERG OUTDOOR SHARE MY PERSONAL DETAILS WITH?
Berg Outdoor only shares data that is strictly necessary to entities whose collaboration is essential to carry out the service requested, as is the case for transporters and financial entities.
6. DO YOU WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION FROM BERG OUTDOOR?
If you authorise it, Berg Outdoor may send you informative communication, newsletters, information about events and offers, discounts or benefits, both generic and targeted, by text message and/or email.
If at whatever moment you would like to stop receiving these emails, you can do so by accessing your personal settings on your online account, by following the link on Berg Outdoor emails, or by sending a request to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not consult Berg Outdoor’s newsletters for5 consecutive years, we will stop sending them.
7. HOW LONG DOES BERG OUTDOOR KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Berg Outdoor will delete your personal data 5 years after your last login, placed on www.bergoutdoor.com, with the exception of transaction data, which Berg Outdoor must keep for a period of 10 years, by law.
If you request the deletion of your account, Berg Outdoor commits to deleting your personal data within a period of 1 month from the date of the request.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The data subject has the following rights with regards to data protection: to access, rectify, delete, limit, transfer and oppose their data and the right not to be subject to automated decisions.
The right to access and rectify data can be exercised through the settings in your personal account.
To exercise any of the other rights, contact Berg Outdoor using the following email address: email@example.com
Berg Outdoor will proceed to carefully analyse requests, assessing your legitimacy and ownership, committing to responding in a timely manner.
If necessary, the data subject can make a complaint to the National Commission of Data Protection (CNPD).
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies help websites to store and retrieve information on your browsing habits in order to customize the navigation according to your preferences.
What kinds of cookies are used in this website?
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the user leaves the web page, so there won’t be any record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the site. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve the site usability.
- Analysis of Cookies: Those who treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. Review your navigation on the website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we provide.
- Advertising Cookies: Those who handled well by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the supply of advertising space that exist on the site and can analyze their browsing habits and show you ads related to your profile navigation.
|Our site||www.bergoutdoor.com||Quitting session||Technical||No|
|THIRD PARTIES COOKIES|
|Google Adwords||Behavioral Advertising||Google Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record users’ interactions on the website. It records how many times the user visited the website and when was the first and last time that he visited. It also calculates when the session ended, the user’s source and what keywords were used.||https://support.google.com/adwords/
|Google Analytics||Analytical||Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID that is used to record users’ interactions on the website. It records how many times the user visited the website and when was the first and last time that he visited. It also calculates when the session ended, the user’s source and what keywords were used.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/
|Google Doubleclick||Behavioral Advertising||Google Doubleclick cookies are used to manage third parties cookies. These cookies are used to show users relevant ads that can be of their interest. The shown ads are managed by a small selection of providers, including Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus and Adroll.||http://www.google.com/doubleclick/|
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the possibility to disable cookies on the internet browser you use, but please take into account that may prevent some Web pages to be displayed correctly.
How can I configure my browser?
1. Select the Chrome menu icon;
2. Select ‘Settings’;
3. In the bottom of the page, click on ‘Show Advanced Settings’;
4. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content Settings’;
5. Allow or disable cookies:
1. To allow cookies, select ‘Allow local data to be set (recommended)’;
2. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer;
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’;
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
1. 1. Select “Tools” > Options and continue to tab 'Privacy';
2. 2. On the menu 'Save until', select option 'Close Firefox';
If you want to allow trustful websites the possibility to store cookies permanently (for instance, to allow an automatic authentication in a site), please press 'Exceptions…', and insert the website address and press 'allow'.
1. Click on 'Edit';
2. Select ‘Preferences’;
3. On the top, select the icon ‘Security’;
4. On the segment ‘Accept Cookies’, select ‘Never’.
1. Click on ‘Settings’;
2. Select ‘Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies’