Returns and Refuns
When can I return or exchange an item?
It is quick and easy to return an item. You just have to ensure that the item meets the following requirements:
- It was bought less than 30 days ago;
- The item was never used and is in its original conditions. In the case of footwear, they have to be returned along with their original box (except for the plastic packaging, which could have been opened);
- With the original receipt or a copy.
Do I have to pay anything to return or exchange the item?
Returns costs are the responsibility of the customer
In the case of orders from the islands, returns are also free for purchases made through PayPal under one of its special offer campaigns. You can see the conditions of this campaign at https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/general-conditions. In the case of orders from the islands that used another payment method, the customer must pay for the returns.
How can I return or exchange an item?
- Access your account and enter your email address and password.
- Click on "My Account" and then on the side menu on "Return orders".
- Inside the orders menu, click on the order number that you want to return.
- Enter the relevant details about your return in the form and once it is confirmed, you will get an email with a summary of it.
How does the Exchange coupon work?
The exchange coupon lets you place a new order easily and conveniently as soon as you receive the email with the code. The coupon you get is only valid for orders of the same or a higher value than the coupon. After finalising the new order, the amount of stock ordered will be reserved immediately to satisfy your order. However, your order remains pending and is only shipped after the returned items have been received and checked. No shipping fees are charged when you make a new order.
If you do not use the coupon before we receive the returned items at our warehouse, we cancel the coupon and refund the amount issued on the coupon. The refund is made through the same means of payment as was used in the original order (except for orders paid by ATM reference, where the refund is made by bank transfer).
Note: if there is any irregularity in the items received at our warehouse our Customer Support team will get in contact with you.
When I return or exchange items, do I get the shipping fees back?
If you return the entire order: Yes, the complete amount of your order is refunded, including the shipping fees.
If you only return some of the items: no, in this case only the amount of the item is refunded. If you exchange some or all or your order: yes, in any case of exchanges a coupon is issued for the total amount of the items to be exchanged, with the advantage that you can make a new order without having to pay the shipping fees.